- January 19, 2018: Webinar: “Polyamory/Ethical Non-Monogamy 101”
- January 23-24, 2018: “Be Proud. Be Responsible. Be Protective.” TOE
- February 12-13, 2018: “Awkward to Awesome: Sex Ed Boot Camp”
- February 21, 2018: “Puberty/Reproductive Anatomy/Contraception”
- February 22, 2018: “HIV/AIDS/STDs”
Click here for details and registration!
A huge thank you to those that submitted their designs! Design entries were received for new comprehensive sex ed t-shirts. The winner received their design on a t-shirt that would be sold to benefit comprehensive sex education in Iowa and a prize package valued at $100.00.
Voting was closed on November 2nd and the winning design was announced at our Eyes Open Iowa Annual Conference. The winner requested to stay anonymous.
Click here to purchase your own!
An article written by Lynda Waddington with the Cedar Rapids Gazette was published on November 06, 2017. Lynda had attended our November 1st Annual Conference and wrote about how it has become more difficult for teens to get needed information and services. Click here to read the article!